It seems like there’s an endless stream of resources to help make your blog “bigger, better, faster” or help your ad campaigns be “more targeted, manageable, and insightful.” Well, we’ve created a new resource for you to help navigate through some of your options. Introducing: the SocialSpark Solutions Center which can be found under the Community tab.
We’ve identified some of the more useful and popular tools and services to help you as a blogger and/or advertiser. Whether you’re just getting started or a seasoned user, you can find tools that can enhance your online experience. The Solutions Center is organized into different categories for Bloggers (Getting Started, Getting Traffic, Increasing Engagement, and Other Tools) and Advertisers (Measuring and Monitoring).
You can drill down to specific provider profiles to learn more and link to the various solutions.
- Need help designing your blog? Take a look at Unique Blog Designs
- Want to better manage and track comments? Check-out CoComment
- Want to help your readers “email forward” your posts? Try Grouptivity
- Want to link to related content? Use JargonFish
- Want to join a blog writing community? Check-out b5media
- Want to easily modify your design with images and link content to affiliate programs? Try Triggit
- Want to use polls to learn more about your users? Use Vizu Power Polls
- Want to add fun and engaging widgets to your blog? Check-out RockYou
- Want to create speaking avatars for your blogs and/or campaigns? Try Voki
- Want more statistics to complement IZEARanks? Try BlogPatrol
- Who’s talking about your brand in the blogosphere? Check-out Andiamo Systems
We’ve also worked with providers to secure some special offers for SocialSpark users:
- Want free web hosting for 12-months? Sign-up to Jumpline 12-Months Free Web Hosting for SocialSpark Users
- Sign-up for Lunarpages web hosting through SocialSpark and and save $48 on a 24-month Basic plan.
- Sign-up for SezWho’s universal profile service through SocialSpark and become eligible to win an iPod Nano!
- Are you an online merchant? Sign-up to the eCommerce Merchants Trade Association through SocialSpark and save $50 on your membership ($149/yr).
Each provider will have its own profile page where you can learn more and share comments.
Check it out! If you have another great solution you’d like to recommend, let us know here