These days it seems as if everyone has something they want to share. But, how much of that content is valuable and how much is just noise? The only way for brands and marketers to distinguish their products and services in the digital space and cut through the clutter is by consistently publishing relevant, authentic content that adds value. That is the basis of content marketing, as explained in The Ultimate Guide to Content Marketing Strategy.
This guide to content marketing strategy answers the questions:
What is content marketing? And how can you implement a comprehensive strategy?
This new, free ebook available for download outlines everything you’ll need to know to execute a comprehensive content marketing strategy for your brand or business. And the best part is, it can work for anyone. Big name brands like Nike and Coca-Cola and small mom-and-pops can achieve similar success just by creating, publishing and distributing relevant content for their audiences.
It’s amazing how many brands’ content marketing strategies are comprised of simply posting and hoping. But, luck has nothing to do with it. As with anything, there are a few right ways to do it and a lot of ways to do it wrong. And if you do it right, you’re well on your way to success.
With this guide you’ll learn:
- The foundation of pull marketing and how to use content to pull your audience further through the sales funnel
- The best practices for what you need to include in your content marketing strategy
- How good storytelling uses psychology to engage an audience
- How to deploy some of the main content marketing tactics
- Which brands use content marketing well and what you can learn from their examples
Still wondering why your brand should use content marketing as a strategy to grow awareness, engage your audiences and augment your sales funnel? Download your free Content Marketing Guide.