Download your FREE copy of the new In-House VS. Outsourced Influencer Marketing Guide
We all know Influencer Marketing harnesses the power of social media, transforming social shares into word-of-mouth marketing on steroids. But how do we determine whether to take a DIY approach or go the route of outsourced Influencer Marketing?
According to the “2017 State of the Creator Economy” (SOCE) study, 54 percent of marketers used influencer marketing in the past year. Additionally, the SOCE found 69 percent of companies that do influencer marketing have a dedicated budget for it. “Organization-wide, 33 percent have budgets totaling over $500K, up from 25 percent in 2015,” the SOCE finds.
One decision brands need to make is whether to dedicate an in-house team to influencer marketing or outsource it to another company. Each option has its risks and merits. Brands should consider the time involved, the cost, and potential frustrations before making their decision.
This brand-new ebook examines the pros and cons of outsourcing Influencer Marketing and managing it in-house, including:
- How long it takes and how much it costs to hire a dedicated influencer marketing staff
- What level of flexibility and adaptability you’ll have when it comes to managing your campaigns
- The skills and expertise necessary to launch an influencer marketing campaign quickly and efficiently
- True cost calculations of influencer marketing activities for both in-house and outsourced campaigns
- Common frustrations of marketers and brands running influencer marketing campaigns in-house and outsourced
- The three C’s to help you determine whether to go with in-house or outsourced influencer marketing
Brands and marketers alike face a relatively continual struggle to determine whether to hire or to outsource. There are significant pros and cons to each option and no single formula will guide an organization’s decision-making processes. But with this guide to “In-House VS. Outsourced Influencer Marketing,” you’ll be able to decide for yourself what’s best for your brand and your customers.