Marketers and brands agree content and influencer marketing were their most effective investments in 2016.
Take a deep dive into the 2017 “State of the Creator Economy” study. In partnership with research firms The Right Brain Consumer Consulting, Halverson Group, Lightspeed GMI, and Research Now, we asked marketers, creators, and consumers to rank the effectiveness of their Influencer and Content Marketing investments compared to other marketing mediums.[sociallocker id=”238619″]
So if you’re wondering if Influencer and Content marketing are worth your time and money, download this free study.
In the 2017 State of the Creator Economy, you’ll learn:
- Which marketing approaches were the most and least effective for US marketers
- How much money marketers are spending on Influencer Marketing
- Which Influencer and Content Marketing approaches were preferred by US marketers
- How FTC regulations impact Influencer and Marketing activities
- The Keys to Influencer and Content Marketing from a Consumer Perspective
This year’s “State of the Creator Economy” study goes deeper and broader in sample, scope, and subject matter than ever before, providing rich industry insight and understanding. See what trends based on three years data show for how Influencer Marketing performs compared to traditional advertising approaches.[/sociallocker]