Join IZEA COO Ryan Schram for an exclusive presentation on Tuesday, June 12!
The study, now in its eighth year and developed by esteemed researcher Jana O’Brien at The Right Brain, is the largest independent, North American view of both the influencer and content marketing categories from the vantage points of creators, consumers, and marketers.
With the dramatic growth of influencer and content marketing across the U.S. market, IZEA is honored to share this dynamic body of knowledge.
Research takeaways will include:
- Content & Influencer Marketing Year-On-Year Effectiveness Ratings
- Marketing Medium Usage Rates & Average Budgets
- Creator Compensation & Content Price Perceptions
- FTC Disclosure Compliance
- Consumer Perceptions of Influencer & Content Marketing
Join IZEA on June 12 in a spacious, top floor photography studio with incredible views overlooking San Francisco Bay. We will be serving light snacks, wine and beer.