Orlando, Florida, March 18, 2020 — IZEA Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: IZEA), operator of IZEAx®, the premier online marketplace connecting brands and publishers with influential content creators, reminds members of the influencer marketing community that it will be hosting a streaming event today to address the impacts of COVID-19.
Join IZEA’s Founder and CEO Ted Murphy as he discusses the ramifications of COVID-19 on consumer spending and media consumption habits as well as opportunities, challenges, and ideas for those operating in the influencer marketing space. IZEA has fielded two unique consumer research studies analyzing the effects of COVID-19 on purchase decisions for specific products and industries. Murphy will present the findings along with insights developed by IZEA’s strategy team to help both marketers and influencer navigate the evolving landscape.
Date : Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Time : 2:00pm EST.
This webinar will cover topics such as:
- Media consumption habits among consumers restricted to their homes
- The Social platforms people plan to lean on while in confinement
- The products consumers plan to buy online
- Product pricing strategies and timing impacts
- Alternative influencer strategies to align with consumer behaviors during this period
Those interested in watching the stream can view at http://izea.com/covid19.