As social media has moved from a “shiny new thing” to an integral element of everyday life, influencer marketing has maintained its chart-topping strength as an effective form of marketing messaging in the minds of marketers and consumers alike. These and other industry-relevant findings have been revealed in IZEA’s 2018 “State of the Creator Economy” report, commissioned by IZEA and conducted in partnership with research firms The Right Brain Consumer Consulting, Lightspeed GMI, and Research Now.
The study, now in its eighth year and previously known as “The State of Sponsored Social,” is the industry-leading independent view of both the influencer and content marketing categories from the vantage points of creators, consumers, and marketers.
Key findings from the 2018 State of the Creator Economy include:
- U.S. Marketer Experience Levels with Influencer and/or Content Marketing
- Year-to-Year Effectiveness Ratings for Influencer and Content Marketing
- FTC Endorsement Guideline Compliance Levels
- Creator Compensation Preferences, Platform Usage, and Industry Outlook
- Consumer Perception and Momentum Ratings of Traditional and Digital Marketing Messages.
Download Your Free Copy