MANWICH NATIONAL SLOPPY JOE DAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who, at the time of entry, are at least 18 years of age, excluding employees, directors or officers of Conagra Brands, Inc.(the “Sponsor”), the Administrator, its and their parent companies, affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and those who are immediate family members of and/or domiciled with any of the foregoing. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal and local laws and regulations and is void outside of the 50 U.S. (D.C.) and where restricted, taxed or prohibited.
2. Sweepstakes Entities
Sponsor: Conagra Brands, Inc., One ConAgra Drive, Omaha, NE, 68102-5001
Administrator: IZEA, Inc., 480 North Orlando Avenue, Suite 200, Winter Park, Florida 32789
3. Sweepstakes Period. The “Sweepstakes Period” begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET March 7, 2017 and ends 11:59:59 p.m. ET March 14, 2017 on the host’s Twitter page, available at www.twitter.com/ (the “Website”). Only responses received during the Sweepstakes Period and in compliance with the Rules will be eligible for the random drawings.
4. How to Enter.
To enter, go to the Website during the Sweepstakes Period and click on the link contained in the tweet featuring Manwich to read the complete Official Rules.
Follow @Manwich on Twitter. To become a follower of @Manwich:
Go to https://twitter.com/Manwich, and log on using your Twitter user name and password.
Then become a follower by clicking the “Follow” button on the @Manwich page.
To enter, you must agree to the official Sweepstakes Rules, and submit an entry by re-tweeting the designated entry tweet, which must include the hashtags #ManwichSloppyJoe and #Sweepstakes, and tag three of your friends on Twitter. By tweeting an entry, you agree to the Sweepstakes Official Rules.
Your Twitter Entry will not be valid unless:
it includes #ManwichSloppyJoe and #Sweepstakes (these hashtags will not count against your tweet word limit);
you are a follower of @Manwich at the time your tweet is posted;
you tag three friends in your tweet; and
you post your tweet during the Sweepstakes Period.
Entries must be posted in the English language and contain the indicated hashtags to be eligible to receive a prize.
Each entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the natural person assigned the Twitter account associated with the entry. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Twitter account associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid Twitter account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entries are permitted. Sponsor discourages the creation of multiple accounts. All entries discovered to have been submitted by the same individual using multiple accounts will be disqualified. All entries must be submitted from a valid Twitter account that may be identified by reverse domain name search.
All entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall be collectively hereinafter referred to as “Eligible Entries.” The odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the number of Eligible Entries received. Sponsor’s computer is the sole timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes. By entering, you warrant and represent the following with respect to your entry:
you are the sole and exclusive owner of the entry;
the entry is your own creation; and
the entry will not infringe on any rights of any third parties.
TWEET REQUIREMENTS: You may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes if at any time during the Sweepstakes Period your responses include any that are, in whole or in part, late, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, hateful, embarrassing to another person or entity, deceptive, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains racial slurs, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, or is not within the spirit of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Limit to one (1) entry per person per day during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. Odds, Prizes. Subject to verification, and provided there are sufficient entrants, a total of ten (10) entrants will be randomly selected to win: (a) one (1) $50 VISA Gift Card; and (b) $25 worth of Manwich products (total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize: $75). The total ARV of all prizes is $750. Limit one prize per Twitter account and per person. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Prize is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash value. All applicable taxes on the prize, if any, and any other costs not specifically stated herein are responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if prize or any part is not available.
6. Selection of Winner(s). On or about March 15, 2017, after the end of the Sweepstakes Period, the Administrator will select ten (10) potential winners in a random drawing from among all valid entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will notify the potential winners by sending a Direct Message to their Twitter accounts to discuss how they can claim their prize. Winners must supply their email address in order to receive communications from Sponsor. Please check your email and spam filters. If a potential winner does not reply to the Administrator’s Direct Message within two (2) business days, his or her entry will be void, neither the Administrator nor the Sponsor will have any further obligation to such potential winner, and another potential winner will be selected in his or her place.
The Administrator shall make a reasonable number of attempts to award the prizes. Alternate winners will be randomly selected until all prizes are awarded provided there are a sufficient number of eligible entries.
7. Consent and Requirements for Acceptance of Prize. By entering this Sweepstakes, you hereby consent to be contacted by the Administrator or Sponsor for administration and fulfillment of this Sweepstakes. Winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where legal, a publicity release. Any of the following may result in the disqualification of a potential winner’s entry and the forfeiture of a prize, with no further obligation to the potential winner from the Administrator or Sponsor:
A potential winner’s prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable;
A potential winner’s failure to return any or all documents, as specified; or
A potential winner’s noncompliance with any term of these Official Rules.
ADMINISTRATOR AND SPONSOR DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES.
8. Conditions and Release; Disputes.
By entering, each entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, Administrator and Twitter which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator and ConAgra Foods, Inc., and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), misappropriation, false association, breach of contract, defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of any prize. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that the preceding release is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or void for any reason, entrant agrees that, by entering the Sweepstakes, (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prize(s) awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses. Any and all guarantees and warranties on merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturers’ terms and conditions, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant consents to the use of his or her entry, name, city of residence and any image or other recording of or that may be taken of the foregoing in publicity carried out by the Sponsor and its agent, without further notice or compensation. All entries become the property of the Sponsor. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant irrevocably, perpetually, and without limitation, grants the Sponsor the exclusive right to use, publish, such entry in any way, in commerce, and in any media worldwide in any format (electronic, print, or other) and waives all of his or her rights, in and to the entry. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, inappropriate, inconsistent with Sponsor’s image as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these Official Rules may be disqualified by the Sponsor. Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Sweepstakes.
This Sweepstakes will be administered in accordance with these Official Rules, subject to amendment by Sponsor or Administrator as set forth herein. Entrants must comply with these Official Rules, and by participating in the Sweepstakes will be deemed to have received and understood these Official Rules. All disputes arising out of or in connection with these Official Rules, a prize and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated with any claim or controversy of another party. This arbitration shall be conducted in Orange County, Florida, whose laws shall govern any disputes hereunder. For any matter not subject to arbitration as set forth above, entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to Orange County, Florida and to not raise the defense of forum non-conveniens.
9. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator assumes responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the Sweepstakes Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, suspend or otherwise modify this Sweepstakes or its Rules, cancel any method of entry or void any entries submitted fraudulently should unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of this Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may elect to identify the winners and award the prizes by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, or programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) technical or human error, which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL ASSOCIATED WITH THE WEBSITE OR SWEEPSTAKES.
10. Winner’s List. For a list of winners, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope postmarked by April 17, 2017 to: Manwich National Sloppy Joe Day Sweepstakes, c/o Sweepstakes Administrator, 480 N Orlando Ave Suite 200, Orlando, FL 32789.
11. Entrants’ Personal Information. Administrator may collect personal data about entrants or winners solely for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes and selecting winner(s). Administrator will not send entrants any marketing communications in relation to this Sweepstakes unless entrants separately opt-in to receive such marketing or otherwise provide Administrator with permission to do so.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Twitter.