Pop in your headphones and un-mute your audio because it’s time for episode 2 of IZEA’s new influencer marketing podcast, ShareWorthy! Hot on the heels of our premiere influencer marketing podcast episode, The State of the Creator Economy, in which we share our most snackable findings from our annual report on Content and Influencer Marketing, episode two looks toward to future of the digital marketing space.
We were able to catch Motivational Speaker and Best-Selling Author Erik Qualman by phone during his busy travel day of hopping on jets to speak at fancy conferences and conventions. Called a Digital Dale Carnegie and the Tony Robbins of Tech, Erik recently presented his 5 groundbreaking habits to success & happiness in a WiFi world at IZEAFest 2017.
In this Influencer Marketing Podcast Episode we asked Erik:
- How one can create disruptive storytelling?
- How can one growth-hack virality?
- What are the implications of recently leaked CIA cyber-spying docs for social media users?
- Are leakers the new influencers?
- Is President Trump the world’s Top Influencer? What kind of power does his twitter account hold?
- What should you do if your brand is the target of a Trump Tweet?
- How can you tell fake social media from real?
- What does it mean when influencer agencies and marketplaces are being snatched up by big tech companies? How the future looks for the industry?
- SnapChat clones – will they take out Snap and are short, disappearing messages the new go-to social media post?
Erik Qualman is the author of Socialnomics. Socialnomics made Amazon’s #1 Best Selling List for the US, Japan, UK, Canada, Portugal, Italy, China, Korea and Germany. He is the 2nd “Most Likeable Author in the World” behind Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling. What Happens in Vegas Stays on YouTube is being adopted by the top universities and global brands and is nominated for the 2015 Pulitzer Prize.