In 2016, many brands realized that they could dramatically increase their Social Media marketing initiatives by aligning with top Instagram Influencers. We’ve selected the top 50 Instagram Influencers of 2016 for you to meet:
50 Top Instagram Influencers 2016
1. Taylor Swift is a pop music princess and consistently one of the top Instagram influencers 2016: 95.7M followers.
2. Beyoncé is an international superstar singer, actress and one of the 2016 top Instagram influencers: 91.2M followers.
Kim Kardashian West
3. Kim Kardashian West is a reality TV personality and a top Instagram influencer in 2016: 89.7M followers.
4. Cristiano Ronaldo is a Portuguese professional football player and a 2016top Instagram influencer: 86.2M followers.
5. Kendall Jenner is a top Instagram influencer in 2016 part of the famous Kardashian family and a high-end fashion model: 71.8M followers.
6. Leo Messi is an Argentine professional football player and one of the top Instagram influencers in 2016: 62.5M followers.
7. Cara Delevigne is an actress, fashion model and 2016 top Instagram influencer: 36.5M followers.
9. Harry Styles is a member of the band One Direction and 2016 top Instagram influencer: 19.4M followers.
10. Niall Horan is a singer and member of the band One Direction and one of the top Instagram influencers in 2016: 18.44M followers.
11. Zayn Malik is an English singer/songwriter and 2016 top Instagram influencer: 18.1M followers.
12. Zach King is a comedian and one of the 2016 top Instagram influencers: 17M followers.
13. Huda Kattan is a top Instagram influencer of 2016 who’s known for makeup artistry and beauty blogging: 16.4M followers.
14. One Direction is an English boy band group and one of 2016’s top Instagram influencers: 17.2M followers.
15. Liam Payne is a singer and former member of the band One Direction: 12.3M followers.
16. Cameron Dallas is an American Internet personality: 17.2M followers.
17. Louis Tomlinson is a singer and a member of the band One Direction: 11.9M followers.
18. Nash Grier is an Internet personality: 9.8M followers.
19. Josh Ostrovsky is an Internet personality: 9.3M followers.
20. Oohsehun is a South Korean actor and singer: 8.5M followers.
21. Baekhyun is a South Korean actor and singer: 8.3M followers.
22. Chiara Ferragni is a top fashion blogger: 7.7M followers.
23. Luhan is a Chinese singer and actor: influences 7.1M followers.
24. Kayla Itsines is a fitness and motivational guru: 6M followers.
25. Camila Coelho is a Brazilian beauty, makeup and lifestyle blogger: 5.3M followers.
Mariano Di Vaio
26. Mariano Di Vaio is a men’s fashion lifestyle blogger: 5.2M followers.
27. Jay Alvarrez is an adventure lifestyle blogger: 4.8M followers.
28. Murad Osmann is a Russian photographer: 4.5M followers.
29. Julie Sarinana is a fashion industry blogger: 4.2M followers.
30. Joanna Gaines is an HGTV personality: 3.7M followers.
31. Marcus Butler is a celebrity lifestyle blogger: 3.6M followers.
Alejandra Soto and Ian L.
32. Alejandra Soto and Ian L. are the founders of The Billionaires Club: 2.9M followers.
33. Chris Burkard is a California photographer specializing in nature work: 2.2M followers.
34. Gil Antolin is a luxury lifestyle personality: 2.4M followers.
35. Dr. Mike is a physician and motivational blogger: 2.2M followers.
36. Grumpy Cat is a disgruntled feline that has appeared on major TV networks: 2M followers.
37. Ingrid Nilsen is a makeup and beauty stylist: 1.7M followers.
38. Louis Cole is global travel and adventure blogger: 1.4M followers.
39. Meghan Rienks is a food blogger: 1.3M followers.
40. Andreea Cristina is a fashion, food and lifestyle blogger: 1.3M followers.
41. Hayden Williams is a British illustrator and fashion designer: 1.2M followers.
42. Theron Humphrey is a photographer focusing on travel with his rescue dog: 1.2M followers.
43. Seb Lester is an English designer and calligrapher: 1.1M followers.
44. Julia Engel is a beauty lifestyle personality: 1M followers.
45. Ella Mills is a healthy lifestyle and food blogger: 995K followers.
46. Jade Marie is a beauty and makeup expert: 976K followers.
47. Fredrik Eklund is a NYC real estate broker and reality TV personality: 739K followers.
48. Dylan Werner is a professional yoga instructor: 384K followers.
49. Hannah Bronfman is a fitness lifestyle expert: 337K followers.
50. Grant Cardone is a real estate tycoon and author: 224K followers.
These movers and shakers in the influencer marketing world come from varied industries and backgrounds, but one thing’s for sure—they’re the best at what they do, and the numbers show it.