TWITTER PARTY SWEEPSTAKES – WALMART FAMILY MOBILE
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico) who, at the time of entry, are at least 18 years of age, excluding employees, directors or officers of the Sponsor/Administrator, its parent, affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, (the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and those who are immediate family members of and/or domiciled with any of the foregoing. The sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal and local laws and regulations and is void outside of the 50 US (D.C. excl. P.R.) and where restricted, taxed or prohibited.
- Sweepstakes Entities. Sponsor/Administrator: IZEA, Inc., 480 North Orlando Avenue, Suite 200, Winter Park, Florida 32789
- Sweepstakes Period. The “Sweepstakes Period” begins at 12:00:01 p.m. CT December 19, 2017 and ends 12:59:59 p.m. CT December 19, 2017 on the co-host’s Twitter page, available at www.twitter.com/brettbmartin (the “Website”). Only responses received during the Sweepstakes Period in compliance with the Rules will be eligible for the random drawings.
- Odds, Prizes. Subject to verification, and provided there are sufficient entrants, a total of ten (10) eligible entrants will be randomly selected to win one of the following:
Four (4) $50 Visa gift card (4 winners), One (1) $100 Visa gift card (1 winner) One (1) $200 Visa gift card (1 winner). Four (4) iPhone SE + $24.88 data plans (4 winners). Total Approximate Retail Value of Each Prize (ARV): $50, $100, $150, $200 (depending on prize won). Total ARV of All Prizes: $1,100. Limit one Prize per Twitter account and per person. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Prize is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash value. All applicable taxes on the Prize, if any, and any other costs not specifically stated herein are responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if Prize or any part is not available. Sponsor will notify the potential winners by sending a direct message to discuss next steps. Winners must supply email address in order to receive communications from Sponsor. Please check your email and spam filters. All entries must be submitted from a valid Twitter account that may be identified by reverse domain name search.
- Selection of Winner(s). On or about December 19, 2017 after the end of the Sweepstakes Period, Administrator will select ten (10) winners in a random drawing from among all valid entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential winners will be contacted using the Twitter account used to enter (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules). If potential winner does not reply to Administrator’s direct message within two (2) business days his or her entry will be void and Administrator will have no further obligation to such potential winner and another potential winner will be selected. Administrator shall make a reasonable amount of attempts to award the Prizes. By entering this Sweepstakes, you hereby consent to be contacted by Administrator for administration and fulfillment of this Sweepstakes and winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where legal, a publicity release. Failure to return any or all documents as specified, a prize or prize notification being returned as undeliverable, or potential winner not complying with any term of these Official Rules may result in disqualification, the prize being forfeited and Sponsor having no further obligation. An alternate winner will be randomly selected until all prizes are awarded provided there a sufficient number of eligible entries. Any and all guarantees and warranties on merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturers’ terms and conditions, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim. SPONSOR DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- Conditions and Release; Disputes.
By entering, each entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless Sponsor/Administrator and its respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), misappropriation, false association, breach of contract, defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of any prize. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that the preceding release is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or void for any reason, entrant agrees that, by entering the Sweepstakes, (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prize(s) awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant consents to the use of his or her entry, name, city of residence and any image or other recording of or that may be taken of the foregoing in publicity carried out by the Sponsor and its agent, without further notice or compensation. All entries become the property of the Sponsor. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant irrevocably, perpetually, and without limitation, grants the Sponsor the exclusive right to use, publish, such entry in any way, in commerce, and in any media worldwide in any format (electronic, print, or other) and waives all of his or her rights, in and to the entry. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, inappropriate, inconsistent with Sponsor’s image as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these Official Rules may be disqualified by the Sponsor. Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Sweepstakes.
This Sweepstakes will be administered in accordance with these Official Rules, subject to amendment by Sponsor or Administrator as set forth herein. Entrants must comply with these Official Rules, and by participating in the Sweepstakes will be deemed to have received and understood these Official Rules. All disputes arising out of or in connection with these Official Rules, a prize and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated with any claim or controversy of another party. This arbitration shall be conducted in Orange County, Florida, whose laws shall govern any disputes hereunder. For any matter not subject to arbitration as set forth above, entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to Orange County, Florida and to not raise the defense of forum non-conveniens.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator assumes responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the Sweepstakes Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, suspend or otherwise modify this Sweepstakes or its Rules, cancel any method of entry or void any entries submitted fraudulently should unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of this Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may elect to identify the winners and award the prizes by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, or programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) technical or human error, which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL ASSOCIATED WITH THE WEBSITE OR SWEEPSTAKES.
- Winner’s List. For a list of winners, please send a self addressed stamped envelope postmarked by January 18, 2018 to: Walmart Family Mobile Twitter Party Sweepstakes, c/o Sweepstakes Administrator, 480 N Orlando Ave Suite 200, Orlando, FL 32789.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Administrator for purposes of this Sweepstakes.
Abbreviated Rules for Graphic Overlays, Posts, etc. – Not Part of Official Rules:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. U.S. (DC excl. PR) 18+. Ends 12/19/17. For Prize info and Official Rules visit: www.izea.com/wfm-twitter-party-sweepstakes Sponsor/Administrator: IZEA, Inc. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.