Learn the ins and outs of how to comply with the Federal Trade Commission’s Endorsement Guidelines when managing Influencer Marketing Campaigns. See the approaches both top brands and leading influencers take to disclose material connections in Influencer Marketing and avoid receiving a warning or fine from the FTC.
Inside the Guide to Influencer Marketing FTC Endorsement Compliance, you will learn:
- What Makes Content “sponsored”
- The Six Types of Sponsored Content or Sponsored Social Posts
- What Are the FTC’s Endorsement Guidelines?
- 5 Times You Need to Disclose (and 2 Times You Don’t)
- How to Make Sure You’re in Compliance
- Which Three Brands That Broke the Rules (And Paid for It)
- Great Examples of Compliance
Download Your Free Copy