We’re pushing out a quick SocialSpark release in a few minutes that will require no downtime and will resolve just a few pesky bugs that have been, well, bugging us (and you)! Here’s what’s about to change:
- Advertiser flagging capability on Sponsored Posts. This was unintentionally removed in last week’s release but it’s back in the Posts list and it’s better than ever. Previously the tool was a little clunky to use, flagging bloggers rather than individual posts; now the tool is more straightforward and flags only the post an advertiser has an issue with, rather than the entire blogger account.
- Original number of Classic-style posts requested is now displayed on the Opp Details tab in Campaign Management.
- Add ability to change the credit card associated with an Opportunity for Opportunities that have ongoing billing (recurring billing for Sponsored Posts and automatic refilling for CPC and CPA Opps).
- If recurring billing fails for any reason, the application will now retry. This prevents Opportunities from going on hold indefinitely if an unexpected error occurs during recurring billing.
- Automatic billing notifications will no longer be sent for Advertisers with no Credit Card attached to their account. This will only affect advertisers who pay by P.O. rather than by credit card.
- When error messages appeared in the feedback lightbox, the submit button was inaccessible. Whoops! Anyway, this has been fixed.
That’s about it! OH! One more thing… Don’t forget that this month is 25% Bonus Month so any deposits you make into your SocialSpark (or any other eligible IZEA) account will be matched quarter-for-dollar! There’s only two more days to take advantage of this offer, so let’s get the ball rolling!