It’s hard to believe we are in the thick of the holidays, and a new year is just around the corner. Where in the world did 2010 go? Some crazy timewarp?
While this time of year is meant to be celebrated we can often get bogged down by the stress of getting gifts for friends, family, or colleagues. Well, your days of stress are over: we’re here to help you with some last-minute gift ideas (why’d you wait so long?!). We’re going to call it our Top 10 Gifts List!
TOP 10 GIFTS
10. Tatoo Sleeves. Because the fake tatoo sleeves work just as well when you’re too chicken for the real thing.
9. Whatever Clock. The Whatever Clock is just too funny, and perfect for that co-worker who can never seem to make it to the office by 9am.
8. Glass Jellyfish Paperweight. Whether for a friend, co-worker, or family member, they’ll surely think you spent lotsa cash on this Glass Jellyfish Paperweight. Sshhhh…your secret’s safe with us!
7. Novelty Aprons & Hats. Just because they’re funny. I mean, everyone’s gotta cook, right?
6. USB Flower Hub. It’s nothing special, but surely somebody you work with will think it’s this USB Flower Hub is cool!
5. Dr. Seuss Quote Coffee Mug. Because who doesn’t love anything quoting Dr. Seuss? You don’t have to be a coffee drinker to enjoy this mug.
4. The Beatles Finger Puppets. Hello?! Because these are just awesome!
3. Candy Pickles. Because candy is good. Because pickles are yummy. Hence, we heart candy pickles.
2. Austin Powers Lifesize Standup. Everyone needs their own Austin Powers Cardboard Standup. You can stick him in your office’s lobby area, or looking out the window of your living room at home.
Now you’re got some great ideas about what to purchase for the holidays this year. And we won’t even charge you for them! You’re welcome….