1. What originally attracted you to the IZEA community, and how did you find out about it? I was intrigued by the idea of being paid to endorse products and companies I already love and blog about!
2. Why Hi Sugarplum? My grandfather always greeted me with a booming, “Hi, Sugarplum!” He was larger than life to me, so when he passed I started my blog not only as a creative outlet, but also a distraction for my grief. It has grown in to such a joyful part of my life, and I know he’d have been my first reader every morning, and my greatest supporter.
3. What’s been your favorite SocialSpark Campaign? My favorite campaign was for Express. It opened my eyes to all the flattering styles of jeans they carry! Who knew!?
4. What inspires you to blog? Blogging is my sanity-saver! I have so many ideas and projects constantly swirling in my head, and Hi Sugarplum is my outlet (and motivator to get them done!) It works wonders for my marriage too, as I no longer have to blabber on to my husband about curtains and upholstered headboards! My blog is my community of friends interested in all the same things as me!
5. What’s one word of advice you’d give to bloggers who are looking to increase the quality of their content? Don’t post just to post. I’m not saying my every post is ground-breaking, but readers are looking for original content, and to know a piece of you. Be true to that and don’t try to do what ‘the big bloggers’ are doing. Open yourself up a little, and they will embrace you back.
6. Complete this thought: If I could I would___. If I could, I would stay home every day working on projects to make over my home, and then work with others to transform theirs! This, of course, is after I win the jackpot and travel the globe.
Cassie’s blog can be found here
2. What has been one of your favorite campaigns to participate in? I have really enjoyed being a Ragu Blog Ambassador and participating in their campaigns for #MomsTheWord. Meeting some awesome mom’s and interacting with people about the hardship and fun of being a mom in the kitchen.
3. What do you love most about Twitter? Interacting with so many amazing people and twitter parties!
4. Finish this: Without Twitter I would______. ” “Be without a great following of amazing people, and be longing for a great way to interact with them.
5. What do you do to market yourself, and get new followers? Interacting with my followers is huge, also promoting great deals and giveaways not only from my site but others as well.
6. Any advice to other Tweeters on how to get more Sponsored Tweets Opportunities? Being a consistent tweeter for sure.
1. What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you hear WeReward? A fun and easy way to earn real cash rewards for using every day brands. And bacon!
2. What device do you claim rewards from? iPhone 4
3. Where have you checked-in the most? I think it’s a tie between Starbucks and Chickfila
4. What’s been your favorite WeReward reward claim so far? The Nielsen task has been my favorite so far because it is a $10 reward and I am now also earning rewards with Nielsen.
5. What company would you love to see using WeReward? I travel a lot, so maybe more airlines like JetBlue or Southwest and more hotel chains like Marriott would be nice.
6. Most importantly, what’s your favorite way to eat bacon? I love thick, hickory bacon covered in pancake syrup. Mmmmm.