Earlier this week IZEA hosted the last two Agency BootCamp social media luncheons of the year in California. Both had great attendance, which resulted in some awesome audience interaction with the panelists. It’s our hope that by gathering such a knowledgeable group of experts the attendees at all four of our Agency BootCamp events were able to take away some valuable information, that they’ll share with their colleagues and clients.
Thanks to all who made the Chicago, New York City, San Francisco and Los Angeles events so successful! In particular, our sponsors and Moderators:
- Brandon Bergmark, VP of Sales for Photobucket
- Brett Petersel, Events Director for Mashable
- Brian Solis, Principal of FutureWorks
- Bryce Emo, Photobucket
- Jackie Peters, Founding Partner of Heavybag Media
- Joe Hyrkin, Gaia Online
- Lisa Marino, VP of Sales for RockYou
- Mac Delaney, Digg
- Oz Sultan, Digital Strategist
- Robert Palma, SVP of Sales for CafeMom
- Susan Kuo, Director of West Coast Sales for Gaia Online
- Tom Shin, Head of Sales & Ad Ops for Digg
- Ted Murphy, Founder & CEO of IZEA
- Wendy Piersall, Sparkplugging
To stay updated on future social media events like our Agency BootCamps follow @agencybootcamp on Twitter, and check with AgencyBootCamp.com often.
Here are some photos captured at the San Francisco luncheon earlier this week. They come courtesy of Kenneth Young.